- Patrons may put a "HOLD" on materials that are currently
- Patrons may have up to three (3) holds in the system at a time
- Patron will be notified when the item is ready for pickup
- MCPL will hold the item for three (3) days for pickup
- If a patron does not contact MCPL within three days to make
other arrangements, the item will be passed on to the next person
on the list
- Patrons may "pass" on a hold, but will be placed at the bottom
of the list
- If the patron cannot be reached by telephone, a postcard will
be sent to the address we have on file and the item will be held
for seven (7) days for pickup
Patrons are charged $.25 per day overdue fines for
Reserved items with no maximum fine.
Reserved items have no overdue fine limits and do
not count in the $10.00 maximum fine.
DVDs and BluRay movies may not be put on reserve
Patrons may call and have items that are on the
shelf TEMPORARILY held for them until the end of the day (Library
closing time). This includes DVDs and BluRay movies.